Social Media Marketing Bootcamp
Social Media Marketing is no longer a new topic or a trend to watch. Instead, Social Media Marketing now has become an important piece of the marketing communication mix of any organization. With a body of knowledge accumulated for over a decade, Social Media Marketing now has its own theories, frameworks and models which are time tested and improved. It’s no longer a subject about creating a Facebook fan page for your brand and updating it with posts.
“Your brand is nothing more than the sum of conversations being had about it. That’s why Social Media is so powerful”, says Dave Carroll of #UnitedBreaksGuitars fame.
Is your brand ready to take up the challenges in a Social Media enabled world?
This course will put you in the right path to achieve Social Media Marketing success for your company and your brand
- Introduction to Social Media and Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Planning Framework
- Defining a Social Media Brand Voice for Your Brand
- Content Planning for Social Media
- Creating Social Media Profiles for Your Brand
- Content Mining for Social Media
- Social Media Management Tools
- How to Improve Your Facebook Page’s Organic Reach?
- A Brief Introduction to Social Listening and Crisis Management
- Using Social Media Analytics Tools
- Being a user of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram at least for personal use.
- A basic understanding of Marketing Principles.
- A laptop or a tablet PC to follow the practical work during the course.
12,000/- (Pay one week in advance and get a 2,000/- saving)
Next Boots Camp 24th, 25th, 26th July 2017 (All three days from 5.30pm to 8.30pm)
Ready to learn how to master Social Media Marketing ?